Work With Us

Review career and internship opportunities with RCUSA

Join the movement to protect the rights of forcibly displaced people by working with RCUSA.


Career Opportunities

  • Program Associate

    RCUSA is looking for a highly-motivated, mission-aligned, and team-oriented Program Associate (PA) to support our team’s programmatic and administrative efforts. The PA will report directly to both the Executive Director and the Director of Advocacy and Communications. Administrative duties will comprise approximately 25% of the workload (reporting to the Executive Director), with the remaining 75% focused on communications and advocacy support (reporting to the Director of Advocacy and Communications). Programmatic support will focus on communications and advocacy initiatives, with some engagement with the coalition’s anti-racism working group. The PA will also work closely with other RCUSA staff on relevant projects.